Sort of an Introduction

So since this is the first post on this blog, I guess I feel the need to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Esmat! Well at least  that's my name on the internet  but I’ll get to that later.

I turned eighteen recently at the end of June and I’m going to be starting my second year in college soon ( for those wondering I've actually skipped a grade). I’m an electrical and computer engineering major which sounds very intimidating but I really love physics so I am up for the challenge and I've done pretty well in my first year in college. Even though I am majoring in a technical field, I really love art and fashion. My biggest passion/ hobby is photography because I find all the perspectives/possibilities in photography endless and beautiful. But I also really love art (especially watercolor) and fashion. I started this blog just to post and share my pictures and talk about things that I am interested in or curious about. So anything goes!

For those curious, the title esmatrez is one that I came up with when I was thirteen or fourteen when I realized that the username that was my first name was taken already. I didn't want to put my full name on the internet so I came up with esmatrez because it included the name Esmat which I think is really pretty and unique. It is actually the name of my great aunt who passed away before I was even born. Please try to overlook any grammar mistake I make the best that you can. Admittedly, English is not my strongest subject but I’m hoping that writing this blog will help me improve. 

p.s. I've added some photos I've taken that I like to make the post more interesting =P





0 comments:

Post a Comment